Water Pumping Supervisors
R&R Rentals is looking for self-motivated, safety conscious, hardworking, and reliable Supervisors to be part of our Water Transfer Crew. Our Water Pumping Supervisors are responsible for communicating daily with Field Superintendent and with crew to accomplish daily tasks. Completion of all documentation related to operations is expected daily. All of the tasks of the Supervisor are expected to be performed in a safe manner in accordance with R&R Rentals Safety Policies and Procedures. The Supervisor reports to the Field Superintendent.
- Maintaining professional image and relationships on behalf of R&R Rentals
- Tracking personnel and equipment on all jobs.
- Reporting as defined by contract & R&R Rentals procedures.
- Comply with all R&R Rentals Safe Job Procedures and Job Safety Assessments.
- Achieve and maintain a safe, positive, ethical, and co-operative work environment.
- Guidance/Leadership as required ensuring positive growth. Both personally and professionally,
- Maintain and grow positive relationship with client and client representatives.
- Maintaining accountability at all levels, including one-on-one mentoring with junior field staff if required.
- Perform feedback and performance reviews. Ensure feedback and performance evaluations on junior field staff are completed.
- Safety Oriented
- Reliable and regularly punctual
- Proven leadership experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Effective Time Management skills
- Oil & Gas Industry experience desired
- Able to lead in a team environment
- Attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Organized and has the ability to prioritize
- Physically able (ex lift 50 lbs)
- Standard First Aid
- H2S Alive
- Pre-employment drug testing is required
- Have own company
- Have own truck and slip tank
- Have own tools
How To Apply:
- Email your resume and driver’s abstract to email@example.com